Welcome to movingtoWestchester.com’s Real Estate Reports*. I hope you find the information below to be helpful, and of interest.
1) Please find the 2015 Bronxville Village/Bronxville School District Year-End Report. The median sale was in 2015 was $2,455,000, and there were a total of 45 transactions in Bronxville Village (single family home only, no townhouses). Also included is detailed analysis for 2015, and a ten year market report. While the volume of Village sales was down 22 percent from 2014, the number of transactions is comparable to 2006 when we had 49 transactions (and please note that the median selling price in 2006 was $1,970,000). Also included please find information for Bronxville townhouses, which saw continued strong demand. 2015 Bronxville Real Estate Year End Report
2) This report breaks Westchester, Putnam & Dutchess County sales down by price range in geographic areas and also specific markets. You will find inventory levels, supply & demand ratios, and a ten year market history to put Bronxville’s snapshot into larger context. Q4 2015 Westchester Putnam Dutchess Market Report-2
3) And now for the high end. This report spotlights the high-end market, defined as $2m+ for Westchester County and $3m+ for Greenwich, CT. The $3m+ market in Bronxville was decidedly “lackluster” in 2015. The decreased demand in this segment was compounded by inflated inventory in Bronxville, and at times unrealistic pricing expectations by high end homeowners. Q4 2015 High End Report
4) Last but not least, please find Houlihan Lawrence’s Bronxville Market “Green Sheet”, which lists each property sold in 2015 by its address. It provides the selling price, closing date, Village Tax assessment, and other details for each house sold in 2015. Properties in the report that are highlighted in the color green were listed, sold, or listed & sold by Houlihan Lawrence. You will find the report to be a sea of green. Bronxville Village 2015 Market Share
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions about the Bronxville market, or if there is anything I can do to help you in the search for your home in Bronxville, Westchester, or Connecticut.
Maria Wein Devaney Licensed Sales Person Houlihan Lawrence 89 Pondfield Road Bronxville, NY 10708 email@example.com 914.629.5447
* All reports above were prepared and published by Houlihan Lawrence.